||FRONT DESK OFFICER
||Minimum 14 years education from a HEC recognized institution.
||-Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a similar role
-The incumbent must have excellent written and spoken skills in English and proficient in IT skills. A Can-do-attitude with good organizing skills is needed.
Experience in a large-scale leading organization would be preferred
||- Clerical duties, including typing, copier, fax, filing, scheduling; full experience in Windows,Office/Outlook.
-Operate company switchboard and provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assistance.
-Balancing multiple tasks within fast-paced environments while providing top-level organization, time management, and interpersonal skills.
-Performed administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information,invoicing etc.
-Proficient in database & records management
-Greeting persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
-Works closely with other employees to provide administrative support.
-Excellent Communication skills
-Excellent Customer Service Skills
-Women are strongly encouraged to apply
||25 - 35 Years
||A Bachelor's/Master's degree (16 years of education) from a HEC recognized reputable
national / international University in Business Management with majors in HR.
||- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience providing similar support, preferably in a Public Sector environment.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply
||- Assist Manager HR in identifying upcoming vacancies, preparing vacancy announcements in coordination with hiring managers, reviews applications and provides a list of eligible applicants to hiring managers; arranging interviews; reviewing recommendations on the selection of candidates.
- Assisting managers on the selection process in line with the Company Service rules.
- Assist Manager HR in preparing job offers for successful candidates; monitor and evaluate recruitment and placement-related activities; and suggest changes or corrections related to procedures.
- Assist Manager HR in carrying out all human resources administrative transactions including preparation of personnel files, updates human resources databases, and processing of contracts etc.
- Participates in the process of knowledge/awareness building amongst managers and staff members with regard to the staff rules and regulations, and related guidelines in the administration of entitlements and their strict application.
- Assists Manager HR in evaluating the effectiveness of related guidelines, HR rules, regulations practices and procedures, and recommends revisions where necessary.
- Assesses gaps between current and desired states, and deploys action plans and change management to resolve them.
- Assist Manager HR in the execution of Performance Management, Talent Management and Development
- Uses Data Analytics to evaluate trends of key HR metrics in order to identify gaps in performance at individual, management or team level e.g. of Talent Acquisition, Turnover, Disciplinary and Grievances
- Builds on-going strong relationships with other team in order to identify new opportunities for development and encourage cross functional moves
- Preemptively spot bottlenecks, troubleshoot growing pains, embed new initiatives
- Good knowledge of Public Sector Companiesí structures, Corporate Governance rules, Companies Ordinance, and other relevant rules
||25 - 35 Years